2/124 Balaclava Road,
Caulfield North, VIC 3161
$2,129 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4326331
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Filled with sunshine and warmth
This ground floor, large two bedroom Art Deco apartment offers a low maintenance lifestyle in a highly sought after locale and it comprises of:
- Welcoming entrance hall
- Sun filled lounge room
- Separate dining room, or third bedroom
- Huge kitchen with plenty of cupboards space, gas cooking and small meals area
- Master bedroom with built in robe
- Second bedroom with freestanding robes
- Central bathroom with shower and washing machine taps
- Powder room
- Central gas heating
- Good size balcony with leafy views
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Off street parking for one car
Perfectly located with trams at your doorstep and access to some of Melbourne's most notable eateries, shopping precincts and park lands.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield North
Lifestyle in Caulfield North
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Caulfield North? 2/124 Balaclava Road, Caulfield North could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.