2/121 Allchin Circuit,
Kambah, ACT 2902
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3402478
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 3 bedroom Townhouse
Located in a quiet complex, within the popular suburb of Kambah, is this spacious 3 bedroom townhouse that is sure to impress.
The separate living and dining rooms feature timber floor boards, plenty of natural light and a reverse cycle air conditioner to keep you comfortable all year round.
The home cook will enjoy the modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and gas cooking, with plenty of bench and cupboard space.
All 3 generously sized bedrooms have built in robes. The expansive bathroom has a large shower and bath tub, with access from the main bedroom and a separate toilet.
The large, open, sunny courtyards with easy care gardens are perfect for entertaining with friends and family.
-Separate living and dining areas
-Gas wall heater
-Reverse cycle air conditioner
-Built in Wardrobes
-Bathroom with separate bath tub
-Close to local shops and schools
The property does not have an EER.
Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - COVID-19
For the safety of our clients, staff and our community we are now only conducting private inspections strictly by appointment only.
Please register your details under our pre booked inspections or contact Angela via email email@example.com to organise a time.
Only one person will be granted access to the property at a time (please do not attend in groups and couples will need to inspect one at a time).
Please do not attend an inspection if:
- You have returned from overseas in the past 14 days or been in contact with anyone who has?
- You are experiencing shortness of breath, fever or flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue?
- You have been in contact with someone that has been confirmed with COVID-19?
Once you have viewed the property you will be sent a link to apply through 1Form.
At Hayman Partners we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details!
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kambah
Lifestyle in Kambah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Kambah with plenty of room to move. 2/121 Allchin Circuit will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how