$420 - $440 / wk Neg
2/119 Ashbrook Avenue,
Trinity Gardens, SA 5068
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4592670
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AS NEW! WONDERFUL REFURBISHED RESIDENCE IN A TOP SPOT!
*** TO BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME PLEASE CLICK ON "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" TO SUBMIT AND SECURE YOUR BOOKING TO ATTEND ANY OF THE LISTED SCHEDULED OPEN INSPECTION. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations. *** (more information about this at the very bottom)
Get in Quick!
This completely re-furbished property is certainly a rare find.
Nestled in a group of only three, this unit backs on to a beautiful Reserve with its historical kiln - the last remains of Kosters Premier Pottery. Kosters Park also has a wonderful playground and public amenities.
Along with the oven which boasts a built in air-fryer:
* 2 large bedrooms;
* Tinted windows providing privacy;
* Open plan living area - separate lounge and dining;
* Upgraded kitchen with ample cupboard space;
* Paved rear yard with the "feeling of more space" backing onto the park;
* Lock up garage with internal access;
* Upgraded stainless steel appliances ;
* European style laundry - in the garage; and
* Single car garage with remote controlled door.
This gorgeous home unit is just perfect for you to move into now! Get in Quick!
PLUS - The weekly rent is negotiable between $420 and $440 per week!
NOTE ABOUT THE OPEN INSPECTIONS: Interested persons MUST register their details to attend any of the scheduled viewing dates and times allocated. The agent will not attend the listed viewing date and time if you do not register and confirm your attendance. It is for this reason we highly recommend you register to attend to ensure the agent's attendance and to avoid disappointment.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Trinity Gardens
Lifestyle in Trinity Gardens
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 2/119 Ashbrook Avenue, Trinity Gardens is unfurnished and available to rent.