2/116 Stephens Street,
Morningside, QLD 4170
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th December 2020
Rent ID: 4149847
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Position & Lifestyle
** COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE **
Please register your details by clicking on the Request/Book an Inspection button.
Please refer to the information below regarding our Application & Inspection process due to Covid-19.
Available 10/12/2020. This property is situated in a small complex of only 4 and has street access and a great courtyard that is perfect for entertaining. With open plan living, well-equipped kitchen and spacious bedrooms, this property offers convenience and lifestyle with a leafy outlook.
Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony
2 additional bedrooms
Main bathroom with separate bath
Open plan living area
Well-equipped kitchen with plenty of bench space and dishwasher
Outdoor area perfect for entertaining
Front street access
Lock up garage
Close to transport, shops and schools
Morningside is located approximately 7kms from Brisbane CBD, and is an exciting suburb offering schools, shops, restaurants, cafes, train and bus options, parklands and sporting fields. Morningside also offers quick access to the Gateway Motorway for easy weekend getaways to the coast.
TO APPLY FOR THE PROPERTY:
1. Click on the Book/Request an Inspection Button and follow the prompts to register your details so that you receive INSTANT updates, inspection details and changes regarding this property
2. Download the Rental Q App http://www.rentalq.com.au/ and submit your Rental Application online to get pre-approved
3. Should the property not suit your requirements after inspection, we will withdraw your application
TO VIEW THE PROPERTY:
Simply register your details by clicking Book/Request an Inspection button and you will be notified about inspections when they are available.
SAFETY AT INSPECTIONS:
We have implemented safety precautions and maximum person restrictions and we request that you adhere to any requests/direction given by our Team at the inspection. Please do not attend the inspection if you are unwell or in isolation.
* Pure Real Estate advises that information contained in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and customers should rely on their own investigations and enquiries regarding specifics of the property.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Morningside
Lifestyle in Morningside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard, balcony, and outdoor entertainment. 2/116 Stephens Street, Morningside is perfect for the growing family.