2/115 Leicester Street,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4110399
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Air-conditioned Unit with everything at your Finger
Wake up and smell the coffee! Feel right at home in this spacious two bedroom unit - enjoy the afternoon breezes and sunlight off your own private balcony. Full of character and charm - this property is yours to move in and enjoy!
- Two generous sized bedrooms, main bedroom with built-in robe and air-conditioning
- Spacious living area with air-conditioning that flows onto the private balcony
- Kitchen with good storage space, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Low maintenance laminate timber flooring throughout
- Lock up garage with private laundry
- A Cat may be considered upon application
The location is just the cream on top! Within a short distance to the area's finest restaurants, shops and cafes your lifestyle is then completed by the quality schooling and transport options, within walking distance to gorgeous parkland and the well-known Martha Street Cafes and restaurants. Be quick to inspect, this unit won't last long.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - IT'S EASY!
Click on the Book Inspection or Request an Inspection Button under the open for inspections times - alternatively you can click on the 'Virtual Tour link & follow the prompts.
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day time.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/115 Leicester Street, Coorparoo before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.