2/114 Pashen Street,
Morningside, QLD 4170
$1,660 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th May 2021
Rent ID: 4374054
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fantastic Entertaining with a View
Move in and enjoy this one of a kind in a secure beautifully maintained complex with pool and BBQ facilities.
Located within walking distance of local shops and café's this apartment offers both a fantastic location and easy access to public transport.
Upon entering this apartment you are immediately greeted by a light filled air-conditioned open plan living area with large glass doors opening out onto the expansive tiled private balcony with district views. The kitchen has plenty of cupboard space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
The two bedrooms are a great size with sliding glass doors opening onto an enclosed balcony to enjoy the high set natural breezes. All bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes and the master also features en-suite bathroom.
To top it all off other added features include security screens throughout and two secure car parks with remote access.
- 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Ensuite in main bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Gas cooking
- Security screens
- Large balcony with undercover area
- Internal laundry with Dryer included
* 10m to closest Bus Stop
* 1km to Morningside Central Shopping Centre - Woolworths, fruit/veg shop, pharmacy, banks
* 1km to Coles Supermarkets
* Within 1km - 1.4km to Jetts Gym, Goodlife Gym or Snap Fitness Centre
* 900m to The Colmslie Hotel
* 1.2km to Tennis court
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Morningside
Lifestyle in Morningside
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/114 Pashen Street, Morningside before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.