2/110 Bage Street,
Nundah, QLD 4012
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th October 2020
Rent ID: 4073542
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unfurnished 2 Bedroom In Vibrant Location!
This spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom on the 1st floor offers an open plan living area with an oversized balcony which is perfect for entertaining. Walking distance to Toombul Train station and close to Toombul Shopping Centre, schools, Nundah Village, cafes and more! This property is sure to impress.
- 2 bedrooms, main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
- 2 Bathrooms, main bathroom with bathtub and laundry
- 1 secure undercover car space
- Positioned on the 1st floor with lift access
- Extra-large entertainers' balcony
- Well-designed kitchen with ample storage
- Split-system air-conditioner to living area and ceiling fans in bedrooms
PLEASE NOTE - When applying for a property you must ensure that the total rent for the property does not exceed 30% of the total household NET income.
Please also ensure that ALL information is submitted with your application so that there are no delays in processing this for you.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "Book inspection" and follow the prompts, If inspection times are not suitable please click the ' times not suitable' button and this will notify our leasing agent who will then be able to make contact with you.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME TO BE NOTIFIED OF CANCELLATION OR CHANGES.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nundah
Lifestyle in Nundah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/110 Bage Street, Nundah. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.