2/109 Grosvenor Street,
Morningside, QLD 4170
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th May 2020
Rent ID: 3551159
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Looking for a 2 bedroom apartment with some City views?
This 2 bedroom apartment has recently undergone a full refurbishment. Boasting polished timber floors, freshly painted interior and a modern kitchen all the ingredients are here to turn this tidy apartment into your home.
2 Bedrooms (main bedroom with built-in)
Freshly Painted interior
Polished Timber Floors
City views from Kitchen
Off street parking
Short walk to transport, schools, shops and parks
Small quiet complex
Ideally located within a short walk to public transport, local primary and high schools, parks, shops and shops this location is one that is sure to impress.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a REQUIREMENT that all tenants register for any inspections. Arranging an inspection is easy.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page directly from this listing and then by clicking the Request an inspection time or Book an Inspection Time icon.
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 changes to our inspections please understand during this pandemic we have to make adjustments for the health and safety of everyone, therefore we have the following requirements:
1. Upon registration we will contact you to confirm the property is suitable
2. For the inspection we will require you to practice social distancing you must keep at least 1.5 meters away from people at the inspection at all times.
3. We will open the door to the property so you can walk through and will answer enquiries as you leave.
4. We will accept online applications or email you a pdf you can print, fill in and email back. We will not be handing out paper or accepting applications in person at inspections you need to submit them all via email or online.
If you wish to apply in advance, we accept online 1Form applications via the apply online link.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at all inspections and in our office.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Stacey Lee Realty will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE; You must be registered to view the property as viewings may be cancelled at any time, so if registered you will receive appropriate notification.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Morningside
Lifestyle in Morningside
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Morningside includes balcony, air-conditioning, and split system. Apply to rent 2/109 Grosvenor Street, Morningside today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how