2/106 Devereaux Street,
Oak Park, VIC 3046
Available 4th February 2022
Rent ID: 4730250
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Townhouse In Central Location With A View
Rent Per Calendar Month $1955
Easy access single remote controlled garage.
Large open plan living with a split system and dining area.
Private Court Yard
Large modern kitchen with ample cupboard storage
Master Bedroom with built in robes & ensuite as well as balcony looking over a beautiful greenery view.
Laundry and a powder room.
Two bedrooms with built in robes
Split system in entrance hall.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Oak Park
Lifestyle in Oak Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/106 Devereaux Street, Oak Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.