2/102 Nelson Road,
Box Hill North, VIC 3129
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd October 2020
Rent ID: 3299743
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near Brand New 3 bedrooms Townhouse $620 PW
Phone Enquiry ID: 73452
Double storey with double garage, 3 beds, master with full ensuit downstairs. $620 per week.
Located in Box Hill, one of the most sought after Melbournian suburbs , short walking distance to BOX HILL central, train, No.109 Tram to the Melbourne CBD. Short walk to Epworth and BOX HILL Hospitals., BOX HILL TAFE.
The property features a well appointed open plan kitchen/meals/ lounge that leads to a paved back yard, second sitting area and vanity/WC downstairs.
Also features 3 well sized bedrooms, masters with walk in wardrobe and ensuit downstairs, the other 2 bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and comfortable family bathroom upstairs.
All kinds of modern facilities add to the convenience of the residents of this marvellous town residence:
- Tiled throughout the reception areas.
- Split System Heating and cooling in every room
- Instantaneous gas water heating
- Built in double gas stove and electric oven, dishwasher
- Modern stone bench tops , and stone splashbacks
- 3 Meter ceiling height downstairs
- Low maintenance garden
For inquiry of this property please contact.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill North
Lifestyle in Box Hill North
Other houses in
Box Hill North
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard, deck, and remote garage. 2/102 Nelson Road, Box Hill North is perfect for the growing family.