2 & 3 /10 Rennison Street,
Braybrook, VIC 3019
Rent ID: 4575724
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED TOWNHOUSE
This spacious townhouse with open plan kitchen dining and living area opening out to a deck with pergola and private open spaces. Comprising 3 bedrooms with BIRs, ensuite to main. Bathroom with tiles to ceiling, double garage. Features include high ceilings, high doors, solid timber flooring, stone kitchen bench tops, quality kitchen appliances, and landscaping. Positioned to perfection in a Braybrook sought-after neighbourhood, close to primary and secondary schools, Central West shopping centre (950m), sporting facilities, medical centres, short drive to High Point Shopping Centre, and just 11km (approx.) to Melbourne's CBD. Call us now.
We want to ensure public safety for both staff and prospective tenant, to comply with this we will be enforcing the below precautionary measures:
1. All properties are to be viewed online with the photos and/or videos provided
2. All applications with the required documentation are to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org - if you have not submitted all the appropriate documentation in one email your application will not be processed.
3. Applications are available for downloading via our website www.createvic.com.au; if you select on the "RENTING" drop down tab and select "RENTAL APPLICATION FORM" located at the bottom of the list. Once form has been filled out, click the submit button and attach all the needed documents.
The successful application will then inspect the property before leases can be signed.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Braybrook
Lifestyle in Braybrook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2 & 3 /10 Rennison Street, Braybrook. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.