1F/94 Alison Road,
Randwick, NSW 2031
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th May 2021
Rent ID: 3668255
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED APARTMENT IN A GORGEOUS GARDEN SETTING!
Wonderfully bright and stylish, this apartment is housed within The Milepost - an iconic Harry Siedler designed residential landmark of startling Bauhaus elegance. A unique offering, it has direct access to beautifully maintained communal gardens with VIP views over Royal Randwick Racecourse. The apartment is perfectly positioned within a few minutes stroll of restaurants, cafes and all the conveniences of Randwick Junction. Generously proportioned, this apartment is designed for maximum comfort and ease of living.
- Large apartment spanning over 90sqm
- Ultra-spacious, light filled open plan living & dining
- Quality contemporary kitchen, CaesarStone benches
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Gorgeous manicured garden outlook
- Internal laundry, security undercover parking, lift access
- NBN Fibre to the Building (FTTB) with TPG (averages 90 Mbps)
- Direct access to common garden and swimming pool
- Steps to the light rail, buses, moments to city, beaches & UNSW
- Easy access to Centennial Park & the Entertainment Quarter
Register your interest & for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1F/94 Alison Road, Randwick, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Randwick.