1E Johnson Street,
Reservoir, VIC 3073
$2,151 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4340149
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PERFECTLY POSITIONED WITH SENSATIONAL STYLE...
***PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE PRIOR TO INSPECTION***
Modern & low-maintenance living at its brilliant best, this three bedroom townhouse is set to impress with its quality inclusions, own street frontage and location moments from Ruthven Train Station, as well as local schools, shops and cafes.
Features comprising of the following: -
- Offering light-filled interior
- Three bedrooms (all with BIRs) & Split/System Air Conditioning
- Separate retreat upstairs
- Master ensuite
- Classy central bathroom
- Spacious open-plan living/dining area
- Superb kitchen complete with Bosch cooking appliances and dishwasher
- Full-size laundry
- Heating and cooling
- Stone benchtops
- Sunny front terrace and private rear courtyard
- Internally-accessed garage (remote-controlled)
- Additional driveway parking space.
To arrange a time to inspect, please click on the 'EMAIL AGENT' link to register your details. We will instantly respond with available inspection times. Alternatively, visit the property advertisement at www.woodards.com.au and click "BOOK INSPECTION"
**PLEASE NOTE: You must register to attend an inspection. Open for inspection times are subject to change or cancellation without notice**
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT INSPECTION
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Reservoir
Lifestyle in Reservoir
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1E Johnson Street, Reservoir. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.