1D Birdwood Street,
Reservoir, VIC 3073
Rent ID: 4066501
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom townhouse with built in robes, Central bathroom with seperate bath and shower recess, large Kitchen with gas cook top and oven adjoining dining area, Ducted Heating throughout, Polished timber floors,Laundry and additional powder room, single remote garage,
good size backyard with garage excess.
Situated on the boarder of Preston this property is in close proximity to Regent train station approx 750m walk & 450m walk to Gilbert Road Tram & cafe precinct, Park lands and many more.
Features include: Alarm System,Balcony / Deck,Built in wardrobes,Floorboards,Heating
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Reservoir
Lifestyle in Reservoir
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Reservoir? 1D Birdwood Street, Reservoir could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.