1C Douglas Grove,
Glenelg North, SA 5045
$3,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th April 2021
Rent ID: 4341368
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STYLISH NEAR NEW TORRENS TITLE HOME! ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED.
** OPEN INSPECTION MONDAY 12TH APRIL 11.45-12.00PM **
** STYLISH NEAR NEW HOME **
Near new Torrens Title town house. Move in NOW and enjoy!
ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED FOR A STYLISH MODERN LOOK.
LUXURIOUS INTERIORS DESIGNED BY A PROFESSIONAL INTERIOR DESIGNER.
Disclaimer: The furniture and effects in the photos will be removed prior to a new tenancy.
The location is fantastic. Only located just over a 1km walk to the beach and vibrant Jetty Road with an array of cafes, restaurants, shopping and a cinema. Bayside village shopping centre with Woolworths, local gym, butcher and other specialty shops are also within walking distance. Easy access to the Adelaide CBD which is less than 10kms away with public transport easily accessible.
Other features are:
- Street frontage on Douglas Grove.
- Security system.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Secure single car garage.with electric roller door.
- 3 bedrooms, main with walk in robe and second bedroom with built in cupboard.
- Upper level second living/activity area.
- Huge open plan living and dining areas.
- Designer kitchens with so much cupboard and bench space. Smeg appliances incl. dishwasher.
- Solid stone bench tops to kitchen & bathrooms.
- High ceilings on both levels.
- Super stylish designer bathrooms.
- Downstairs separate toilet room.
- Excellent laundry room with cupboards.
- Linen cupboard upstairs.
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area.
- Fully landscaped garden settings. Fully fenced.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
TO VIEW, please call us on 0411703383.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenelg North
Lifestyle in Glenelg North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Glenelg North could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 1C Douglas Grove, Glenelg North today!