1B Rockton Road,
Nedlands, WA 6009
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3827767
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
To arrange a private inspection please call Tom Loh on 0407 446 024.
Beautifully renovated and immaculately presented home set on a 320sqm green title block, bordering Claremont, in a very sought after "South of the Highway" location.
This is an exceptionally stylish home, offering a well designed floor plan that provides space and separation.
Stunning new kitchen, breakfast bar and dining area with new oak floorboards.
Large rear landscaped courtyard and lawn area with undercover alfresco providing a great space for entertaining, relaxing or the kids.
The ground floor provides for everything including a huge master suite and ensuite with built in robes plus laundry and powder room with excellent storage.
Upstairs is perfect for kids or a guest retreat with two additional double bedrooms, built in robes and a second bathroom.
Double under cover carport can accommodate two cars whilst remainder of the drive way parks another two cars.
This is a home for all reasons, close to sought after private schools, restaurants, shops, College Park, Swan River, transport services, the city and the beach.
* Significant renovation completed in 2018, including kitchen, bathrooms, powder room and laundry
* Miele appliances
* Two undercover alfresco dining areas
* New European Oak floorboards and carpet
* New plantation shutters and blinds
* Double carport plus two additional bays
* Landscaped and reticulated gardens
* Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Excellent internal storage
* Catchment area for Fresh Water Primary School and Shenton College.
Pets considered on application.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nedlands
Lifestyle in Nedlands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Nedlands? 1B Rockton Road, Nedlands could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how