1B Princess Avenue,
Springvale, VIC 3171
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4582691
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand new townhouse in Springvale.
Be the first to move this brand new, modern, contemporary townhouse. Only 5 minutes walk to Springvale Central with all the convenient amenities that Springvale has to offer. 5 minutes walk to Springvale Train station and buses and walking distance to church and Primary schools.
The residence comprises of:
- 2 bedrooms upstairs with built-in wardrobes and 1 bedroom/studio downstairs
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances such as oven and dishwasher
- Generous open dining/living area
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling for your comfort during the seasonal weather changes
- Low maintenance garden & private backyard
- Single remote garage and plenty of off-street parking
DIGITAL INSPECTIONS: Due to current COVID-19 lockdown guidelines, private inspections are by appointment only and all advertised inspections are conducted online via ZOOM.
*Video links will be posted on Wed morning for Thurs and Sat appointments this week, please check back shortly.
If you have inspected the property via video or have attended one of our live ZOOM sessions and accept the property in the current condition as viewed, we encourage you to submit your applications electronically to us via 1Form for consideration.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the information provided in this advertisement is accurate.
- Inspection times and the property availability are subject to change or cancel without notice, therefore, please come back and check this advertisement regularly.
- Property conditions are advertised as is and are considered Accepted upon attendance of a property inspection either in person or via digital mediums.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Springvale
Lifestyle in Springvale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1B Princess Avenue, Springvale, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Springvale.