1B Milton Avenue,
Tranmere, SA 5073
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3042981
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOM TOWN-HOUSE --"POETS CORNER"
Perfectly located in much sought after "Poets Corner" with easy walking distance to the "Gums" Recreation Ground, tree studded parks, cafes , restaurants, shopping centre, buses, and near private and public schools plus the Uni SA (Magill Campus)
The townhouse offers:
- 2 Living areas incorporating a formal lounge PLUS very spacious open plan kitchen, family and meals area.
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes in 2.
- Large Bathroom with shower, toilet and yes, a separate bath!
- PLUS, there is 2nd toilet located downstairs for added convenience.
- Laundry with direct access to rear courtyard and plenty of storage.
- Lock up garaging with storage area and internal access, as well as second secured park that can double as an enclosed area for out door entertaining.
- Includes year round comfort with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security alarm system,cable connection and additional storage under the stairs are just another few added bonuses this property has to offer.
Great location, inspection is highly recommended.
For all enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 8332 8688.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tranmere
Lifestyle in Tranmere
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1B Milton Avenue, Tranmere before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how