1B Granville Street,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
$3,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4066546
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand new and awaiting you!
RENT: $580pw / $2520pcm
BOND: $3480 (6 weeks)
Lease Term: 12 months
Due to stage 4 lock-down, we are unable to arrange open for inspections. If you are comfortable with the virtual inspections (photos, floor plans & video walk-through) then please apply via 1form and we will endeavour to process these applications and contact you on how the process will progress given the restrictions. If you are interested in a property but do not feel comfortable with the digital material available, please send through an inquiry and we will contact you when the restrictions are lifted.
- KITCHEN: Soft closing cabinetry with stone benchtops and waterfall edging. S/S appliances, tiled splash back and finished with hardwood timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with hardwood timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with hardwood timber flooring
- STUDY / 2nd LIVING : Home office with hardwood timber flooring or can be turned into 2nd Living room.
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms with carpeted flooring. Bedroom 1 with ensuite and WiR. Remaining bedrooms with carpeted flooring and BiR.
- BATHROOM: 3 bathrooms. All with shower, vanity and combined toilet. Central bathroom with bathtub.
- LAUNDRY: Laundry with single trough and tiled flooring. Substantial cabinetry and bench space.
- HEAT/COOL: Reverse Cycle heating and cooling in main areas and bedrooms.
- OUTDOORS: Private decked area with lawn and garden beds.
- PARKING: Single Garage and additional car space. Garage with internal and external access.
Video available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6vI44ys4qY&t=38s
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Glenroy? 1B Granville Street, Glenroy could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.