1AND2/21 Kingston Street,
Mount Waverley, VIC 3149
$3,302 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3625785
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Under Application! Brand New! 5 Bedroom 2 Ensuite 4 WC Luxury Contemporary Living in Prime Location!
Nestled away at very quiet court location within walking distance to popular Essex Heights primary, Mount Waverley Village, train station and buses and blending together a perfect mix of quality, style and low maintenance living, this brand new modern architecturally designed home boasts open plan living areas, stylish interiors and private courtyards and surrounded by parklands, Shopping Centres and recreational facilities, is an absolute premium option for a family wanting lots of space along with the convenience of being close to everything.
• Five bedrooms 5 bedroom including two master bedrooms upstairs and downstairs plus a powder room with 4th WC
• Fully-equipped kitchen with stone island benchtops and ample storage space, glass splashback and high quality stainless steel appliances including Bosch 90cm Gas Cooktop, Electric Oven, Freestanding Dishwasher and Range Hood
• Sundrenched and spacious open central living and dining areas with elegant high-end stunning floorboards, LED down lightings
• Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling system + air conditioning to achieve all year round comfort
• A private low-maintenance courtyard for outdoor entertaining
• Spacious remote double locked up double garage with internal access
• Conveniently located within a short stroll to all desired amenities and facilities
Once stepping into this home you will be amazed not only by the well thought out floor plan but the size of the open central living and dining zone with a plethora of space, high-end floorboards throughout and abundant sunlight. A fully equipped modern gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, island stone benchtops and ample cupboard and bench space is overlooking a private courtyard that makes the cooking time always delightful.
Five robed bedrooms with 3 bathrooms + a powder room with 4th WC. Extra luxury highlights include gas ducted heating and air conditioning to achieve all year round comfort to achieve all year round comfort, light fittings with lots of downlights, a spacious remote double lock-up garage with internal access.
Conveniently situated in a highly sought after pocket of Mount Waverley within close proximity to Essex Heights primary school, appreciate the easy access to buses, train, PLC, Wesley College, Deakin Uni,The Glen and Chadstone Shopping Centre,this well designed and spacious family friendly home is sure to impress. An inspection is a must!
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist Luxury Contemporary Living in Prime Location!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Waverley
Lifestyle in Mount Waverley
You could be living at 1AND2/21 Kingston Street, Mount Waverley before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how