1A Raymel Crescent,
Campbelltown, SA 5074
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th February 2020
Rent ID: 3218669
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
3 BEDROOMS PLUS STUDY, TWO LIVING AREAS, DOUBLE GARAGE WITH AUTO DOOR. MODERN AND SPOTLESSLY CLEAN. DUCTED REVERSE CYCLE AIR CONDITIONING. THREE TOILE
* AVAILABLE DATE: 19/02/2020
* THIS PROPERTY IS UNFURNISHED
* Sorry, NO PETS
This modern home present as new and offers all the things you are looking for in a very convenient location with space to move, light filled rooms and modern neutral decor.
Property features include:
- Three bedrooms PLUS a study
- Main bedroom has walk-in robe, lovely large ensuite and a small balcony.
- Bedrooms two and three have built-in robes.
- Large tiled living area downstairs with double doors opening to the rear courtyard.
- Large second living area upstairs.
- Well equipped kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, under bench oven and
- Practical floating timber floors downstairs.
- Spacious bathrooms with good size showers
- Third toilet downstairs.
- Double garage with auto door.
- Small but very practical yard with well established and easy care garden.
- Very convenient location.
- Cable internet with Telstra available.
* Tenant to pay water usage and supply charges.
* Internet can be available at $79 per month extra.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campbelltown
Lifestyle in Campbelltown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1A Raymel Crescent, Campbelltown, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Campbelltown.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how