1A Morton Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
Rent ID: 3489798
- 2 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private courtyard, don't miss this golden opportunity to live by the Parramatta River.
Unit 7001/1A Morton St Parramatta NSW.
Specious Two Bedroom plus Study
+ Two generous size bedrooms with built-in robes and ensuite in main.
+ Generous sized private courtyard fully fenced with views and Private Alfresco for Entertainment.
+ A generous size study room and high ceilings throughout.
+ Large living area with sun-light-catching floor to ceiling window doors.
+ Tiled throughout & carpet in bedrooms.
+ Kitchen with stone bench-top, stainless steel ment, gas cooking.
+ Ducted air-conditioning.
+ Internal laundry with dryer.
+ Secure building with intercom system & underground car space with elevator access.
Plus Gym room within common building to maintain healthy lifestyle !
Don't delay and miss out,
1. Visit www.assurityre.com.au & click on Renting.
2. Go through Rental application information sheet.
3. Complete Online Rental Application Or
4. Download Rental Application, print, complete and scan back to email@example.com with supporting documents.
P.S. Inspection times & availability may change without notice depending on circumstances. So please call to confirm.
Property Code: 269
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Picture yourself living at 1A Morton Street, Parramatta. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: secure parking.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how