1A Morfitt Street,
Mandurah, WA 6210
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4358061
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is terrific value and is also safe, secure and extremely low maintenance.
The home features;
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Good size kitchen with electric cooking
- Air conditioning to main living and also master bedroom
- Great patio area
- Brand new alarm system - should tenants wish to have monitored it will be at their own expense
- Totally enclosed low maintenance yard
- Two separate gated driveways with carport
- Outdoor roller blinds
- Garden shed
- Great central location
Pets will be considered. Available on 28th of April 2021.
To view the property, please ensure you register online.
If you require more information, please contact our Leasing Manager Jade on 0421 639 598.
A direct link to our online application will be sent via SMS after viewing attended.
* Please note we do NOT accept 1Form applications*
PLEASE READ - Important information regarding viewings.
To arrange a viewing please click the Contact Agent button or the Book Inspection button and you will be sent an instant reply to register for the scheduled viewing/s
To be notified of viewing changes and cancellations, please register your details as above for the viewing. Notifications will not be sent if you are not registered
Own your own investment property? If you are looking for property management services, we would love to hear from you. Contact our office on 0466 456 317 or email@example.com for a no-obligation and confidential conversation.
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries about the information included in this document. LJ Hooker Mandurah provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. LJ Hooker Mandurah accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1A Morfitt Street, Mandurah before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.