$450 to $470
1A Leroy Street,
Glenunga, SA 5064
$2,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th April 2020
Rent ID: 2890125
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fresh and Modern courtyard home
Rental Price Range from $450 - $470pw
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please click the button "EMAIL AGENT or BOOK INSPECTION" and enter your details and we will instantly respond.
With fresh modern decor, high quality fixtures and fittings coupled with its wonderfully convenient location makes living at 1a Le Roy Street a joy.
- Updated kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Daiken Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Tasmanian Oak floor boards in living areas and plush new carpet in bedrooms
- Built in robes in both bedrooms
- Renovated bathroom, separate toilet and laundry
- Lock up garage with auto roller door and internal access
- Established easy care garden and lawn on auto watering system
- Paved pergola for entertaining
The garden is on auto watering and hedges and pruning of roses will be done every 6 months for you.
The tree lined street is only one block away from Glenunga International High School, is within the Linden Park Primary School Zone and within walking distance to Burnside Village, Frewville Supermarket and your choice of playgrounds and parks.
To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process. When you are applying online through 1Form, please send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe the above information to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and you must view the property in person to make sure it reflects the list of inclusions listed in this ad.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
You could be living at 1A Leroy Street, Glenunga before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how