1A Hellcat Circuit,
Bray Park, QLD 4500
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2021
Rent ID: 4593627
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern & Private
Directions: Located on the corner of Hellcat Cct and Gillam Cres, the entry and driveway to this duplex is on Hellcat Cct - totally separate from the other duplex, ensuring maximum privacy.
Designed with space and privacy in mind, this stunning home offers all the modern conveniences, without the price tag.
- Air-conditioned, open plan living space, flowing to the outdoor alfresco
- Contemporary kitchen offering gas cooktop, breakfast bar & modern appliances including dishwasher
- Generous master bedroom offering built-in robe & ensuite
- Additional bedrooms feature built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Family bathroom with bathtub & separate toilet
- Separate internal laundry
- Security screens throughout - for added peace of mind
- Double remote access garage
- Private, fully fenced backyard
In addition to these fantastic features, you will be only minutes from all local amenities including schools, shops, public transport, parks and just a short drive to the Bruce Highway. You don't have to compromise any more - but be quick to claim this unique duplex as your own. Apply Today!
***Need help with your BOND money? You can make monthly instalments instead of paying your bond upfront. Please contact us to ask us how!
- All water usage included in rent
- Lease available for 6 or 12 months
- Small outdoor pet considered upon application
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
We have a user-friendly online booking system to make it QUICK and EASY to inspect a property. Simply press the Book an Inspection Time button.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bray Park
Lifestyle in Bray Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. 1A Hellcat Circuit, Bray Park is unfurnished and available to rent.