1A Gainsford Road,
Kellyville, NSW 2155
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3635568
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently positioned steps away from the new Kellyville metro station and encompassed by bus-stops, this sparkling, private, brand new granny flat offers a comfortable and low maintenance lifestyle perfect for a first time renter or couple.
- Stylish quality floorboards throughout
- Abundant living and dining space with airconditioning and ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen finished with dishwasher and gas cooking facilities
- Large master bedroom with enormous mirrored robes and storage as well as a ceiling fan
- Generous second bedroom includes mirrored robes and ceiling fan
- Light cancelling roller blinds installed throughout
- Charming modern bathroom
- European laundry space
- Lush L-shaped yard maintained by landlord
Do not miss out on this opportunity!
Call Sarah Costello for an inspection on 0477 887 123
Please Note: No Pets Allowed!
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kellyville
Lifestyle in Kellyville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1A Gainsford Road, Kellyville before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how