1A Donnelly Street,
Putney, NSW 2112
$3,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4101971
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 31ST OCTOBER 2:00-2.15PM
This generously proportioned family home has been tastefully updated and is perfect for the growing family and/or plenty of room for extended family.
Situated in one of the most coveted Putney locations, this large elevated family residence offers an idyllic lifestyle with expansive water views.
- Large open plan gas kitchen with breakfast bar and quality appliances
- Expansive family room and seperate casual dining area
- Ground floor includes guest bedroom and 5th bed/study with full bathroom and separate W/R
- Upstairs compromises of three bedrooms, modern bathroom and stunning oversized master
bedroom with ensuite and water views
- Rumpus/teenagers retreat on the lower ground level includes bathroom and kitchenette
- Features include internal laundry, lock up garage and carport, split system air conditioning
in various rooms upstairs and ground level, built-in wardrobes and combination of hard
surface flooring throughout.
Within minutes to Putney Village, waterfront parks, leading schools, city bus, RiverCat transport and Top Ryde City Shopping Centre.
Avail date: 10th October 2020
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: Yes
Viewings as per open times on websites or by private appointment
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Putney
Lifestyle in Putney
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom house in Putney comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1A Donnelly Street, Putney today!