1A/8 Waterside Place,
Docklands, VIC 3008
$1,351 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4590893
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Luxurious One Bedroom in Convesso!
Located in the heart of Victoria Harbour, the Convesso Building is designed to maximise views over the Harbour, the Bay and the City Skyline. It is conveniently situated close to restaurants, shopping, Etihad Stadium, Southern Cross Station and within a few minutes drive to Melbourne's CBD.
With a level of amenity similar to that of exclusive 5 star boutique hotels, the Convesso offers:
- 24 hour concierge
- Residents Lounge
- Board Room
- North facing Sky Garden facing the water, with BBQ facilities
- 25 metre pool, spa and sauna
- Gymnasium and treatment room
Experience modern living at its finest with state of the art facilities that cater to every lifestyle. Don't wait any longer
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Docklands
Lifestyle in Docklands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Docklands could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 1A/8 Waterside Place, Docklands today!