1A/26 Belmore Street,
Burwood, NSW 2134
Rent ID: 4388786
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedrooms Apartment in the Heart of Burwood
Situated in Belmore Street just behind the ANZ Bank and set back from the street in a quiet position.
There are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, a large combined lounge/dining area, internal laundry, 1 car space.
This security building has a lift, a swimming pool, a large tree-lined and cobble-stoned internal courtyard.
Please contact Julia for more information
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1A/26 Belmore Street, Burwood, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Burwood.