19A Upper Esplanade,
Bunbury, WA 6230
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd March 2020
Rent ID: 1489237
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OCEAN VIEWS, LUXURY LIVING ALL WITH A SMALL PRICE
This lovely home is nestled just 1 street away from Bunbury's beautiful back beach, minutes walk to Bunbury Senior High School and minutes to local coffee shops and cafes.
- 3 perfect sized bedrooms
- 2 modern, luxurious bathrooms
- Kitchen featuring stone tops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Tiled, open plan living area that leads onto the enclosed balcony which overlooks the Back Beach
- Air-conditioning and gas heating.
- Lawn mowing included in rent
- Double lock-up garage.
- Store room or workshop off garage.
- Rear courtyard
To register your interest for a viewing of this property, please select 'Book an Inspection' or 'Contact Agent' and complete your details accordingly. It is important to register your details to ensure you are notified of any viewing times or scheduled viewing time changes/cancellations. Alternatively, please contact our Elders Leasing Team on 9796 8400.
*Please note that you must view this property prior to submitting an application for tenancy and it is strongly recommended that you do a drive by of the property to familiarise yourself with its location prior to inspection.
To apply for this property, please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bunbury
Lifestyle in Bunbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 19A Upper Esplanade, Bunbury. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how