19A Shane Avenue,
Seabrook, VIC 3028
$1,456 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd February 2021
Rent ID: 4228722
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A delight flooded with light.
This delightful 3 bedroom unit is situated in a handy location of Seabrook; close by to schools, shops, parkland & public transport.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Separate lounge
- Large family/meals area
- Large kitchen with lots of cupboard space
- Large laundry
- Single car garage with remote
- Heating and cooling
- Walk to shops, transport and schools
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seabrook
Lifestyle in Seabrook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 19A Shane Avenue, Seabrook before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.