19A Pomona Street,
Pennant Hills, NSW 2120
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st January 2022
Rent ID: 4727758
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This well positioned Granny Flat is fit for perfection!
With brand new features and appliances it will appeal to those with the taste of quality! Separately fenced off from the main house, you will have an independent access point from the street.
- 2 Private and good sized bedrooms
- Gas cooking kitchen with dishwasher
- Ample storage throughout
- Open plan living dining area
- Laminate flooring in bedrooms
- Tiled kitchen and living areas
- Split system air-conditioning
- Off street parking only
- 130m to N60 Buses to Parramatta and Hornsby Stations
- 850m to both Pennant Hills and Thornleigh Station and shops
- 450m to Albion St track and bushwalking trails
- 1.1km to Pennant Hills Oval and recreational parks
- 750m ALDI Thornleigh
- 900m Woolwoths Thornleigh
- 1400m Bunnings Thornleigh
- In Pennant Hills Public School and Pennant Hills High School catchments
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways
Online application: https://t-app.com.au/stonehornsby
1Form not accepted.
Applications available on inspection
Please Note: If you would like an inspection of this property please call Fiona on 0435 853 662
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pennant Hills
Lifestyle in Pennant Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Pennant Hills? 19A Pomona Street, Pennant Hills could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.