19A Oliver Street,
Scarborough, WA 6019
$4,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3001213
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Family Home
From the moment you walk through the front door you will be amazed by the high end finishes through out and the homes light and bright feel.
The huge open living area opens up onto the alfresco area .... Making it the perfect place to entertain this summer! Not to mention the massive chef's kitchen that boasts the latest state of the art appliances, as well as ample storage space.
The home comprises of 4 spacious bedrooms, as well as 2 sizable bathrooms, and additional guest toilet.
Additional features include:
- Front door intercom
- Alarm system
- Bamboo flooring throughout
- Gardens fully landscaped and reticulated
- Artificial lawn to both front and back garden
- Data points throughout
- Foxtel connection available
- Solar energy
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
Ideally located along the City Beach border, just a short drive from the prestigious Hale School and WA's International School.
With perfect proximity to the beach (being only a 2 minute walk), popular cafe's and restaurants, public transport and shopping centres.
Don't miss out as new properties of this standard are rarely offered to the rental market!
To arrange a viewing contact James Heath on 0478064428 or email@example.com
Collective Property Group shall continue to open homes to the public, however in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be taking extra precautionary measures in relation to viewings of properties. We request that all visitors abide by the following procedures in order to protect our community:
1. If you have recently returned to Australia from overseas we request that you do not attend any home opens for a minimum of 14 days from your arrival into Australia.
2. If you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, we request that you do not attend any home opens until you are medically cleared.
3. If you have any flu-like symptoms or have been in close contact with anyone with flu-like symptoms. We request that you do not attend any home opens.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you fall into the above categories please call to discuss different viewing arrangements
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Scarborough
Lifestyle in Scarborough
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with alarm system and air-conditioning. 19A Oliver Street, Scarborough is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how