19A Lyn Circuit,
Jamisontown, NSW 2750
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4113657
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern 2 Bedroom Granny Flat
- 2 great sized bedrooms
- Mirrored built ins to both bedrooms
- Ceiling fans to both bedrooms
- Tiled throughout
- Open plan living & dining with air con
- Modern open kitchen with electric cooking
- Main bathroom with shower + toilet + vanity
- Internal laundry combined with bathroom
- On-street parking
- Located in a quiet street
- Close to Local Schools & Shops, Supacentre & the M4
This lovely 2 bedroom modern granny flat offers you mirrored built ins + ceiling fans to both bedrooms, tiled throughout, open plan living & dining with air conditioning, modern open kitchen with electric cooking + rangehood, main bathroom with shower + toilet + vanity, internal laundry combined with main bathroom, located in a quiet street, close to local schools + shops + Supacentre & the M4. Pet Friendly. CALL NOW!!
* Please note that if you do not enter your details below to enquire about the property or visit our website www.dukesestateagents.com.au/residential/lease and pre-register for an open home for this property, we will be unable to notify you of any changes to this properties availability or cancellation of open homes.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the landlord. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is , in fact, accurate. If a property is advertised as Pet Friendly, this implies that the owner may accept applications with Pets and not that the property itself is secured for animals. It is still the tenants responsibility to determine if the property they are applying for is secure for their animal and if approved maintain a secure enclosure for their approved pet.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jamisontown
Lifestyle in Jamisontown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 19A Lyn Circuit, Jamisontown before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.