19A Frederick Street,
Ryde, NSW 2112
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th April 2020
Rent ID: 3152497
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Please contact our office for a private inspection 8876 6200.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simple, click Email Agent to register your interest and request a private inspection of the property. We will come back to you with available dates and times for when you can inspect the property.
NB: Please ensure you are on time for your scheduled inspection. If you are late, you may be turned away as we can not have more than 1 group viewing the property at the same time.
This charming semi-detached home offers a practical floorplan and is ideally located in one of Ryde's most sought after streets, close to Putney Village, local schools, City transport, Top Ryde City Shopping Centre and Ryde Aquatic Centre.
- Two well-sized bedrooms with wardrobes, main bedroom with adjoining balcony
- Bright, spacious lounge room
- Kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space
- Separate dining
- Neat and tidy bathroom with bathtub
- Internal laundry
- Undercover outdoor area flows onto large yard
- Double brick home, ample storage space
- Carport plus off street driveway parking
Available date: 11/04/2020
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Viewings: Please contact our office for a private inspection 8876 6200.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ryde
Lifestyle in Ryde
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Ryde? 19A Frederick Street, Ryde could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how