From $780 to $1380
19A Campbell Street,
Torquay, QLD 4655
$500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3840430
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Torquay Beach Holiday House
Priced from: $780 to $1380
Booking Fee: $25.00, Refundable Security Deposit $500.00
Sleeps 6 - Linen is not supplied - 2x Queen and 2x Single Beds
This three bedroom holiday home is situated only one street off the Esplanade and only a stroll away from great swimming Beaches, Parks, Shops, Cafes and Restaurants.
• Fully equipped Kitchen with Microwave and Coffee maker
• Dining room to seat 6
• Lounge room with Television, DVD player, CD player, Air conditioning and Ceiling fan
• Main Bedroom with Queen Bed, Air con and Ceiling fan
• 2nd Bedroom with Queen bed and ceiling fan
• 3rd Bedroom with 2x Single beds, Lounge and television perfect as the kids retreat.
• Bathroom with Bath tub, Shower, Separate Toilet and Vanity
• BYO Linen (Linen is not supplied)
• Laundry with Washing Machine and Dryer
• Security screens throughout
• Fenced backyard with Clothesline and room for the kids to play.
• Gas BBQ
• Front yard has table and chairs for Alfresco Dining
• Room to park a tinnie or medium Boat in the front yard
• Single Carport and visitor car park or can park tinnie in gated backyard
• Sorry Pets are STRICTLY not permitted
Stroll to swimming beaches, Parks, local Restaurants, Hotels, Shops and Cafe's and just a short drive away is the free Water Park, local Shopping Centres, Boat ramps and the ferry to Fraser Island.
Linen is NOT supplied in this property. You are welcome to bring your own linen (sheets, pillow cases, tea towels,bath mats and bath towels) or it may be hired through Jane Smith 0413 262 397
• $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
• A Refundable Security deposit of $500 is required prior to check in
• Service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability
are welcome by prior arrangement.
• Air Conditioning
• Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Bath Tub
• Boat Parking
• CD Player
• Child Friendly
• Coffee Machine
• Covered Outdoor Area
• Crockery and Cutlery
• Dining Room
• Clothes Dryer
• DVD Player
• Ceiling Fans
• Furniture Outdoor
• Garden Area
• Gas BBQ
• Ground Floor
• Iron and Board
• Microwave Oven
• Multiple TVs
• Washing Machine
• Enclosed Yard
Off Road Driving, Barbecue, Crabbing, Cruising, Cycling, Scuba-Diving, Dive Charters, Diving, Dolphin Cruises, Dolphin Watching, Driving, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Deep Sea, Exercising, Game Playing, Golfing, Horseriding, Kayaking, National Park, Photography, Meditating/Relaxing, Sailing, Sightseeing, Skydiving, Snorkelling, Sports Participate, Sports Viewing, Surf Ski, Wind Surfing, Swimming, Marine Animal swimming, Marine Animal watching, Walking, Water-based, Whale Cruises, Whale Watching.
Aussie Lifestyle, Beach, Diving, Fishing, Golf, Health and Fitness, Historic/Heritage, Honeymoon, Island, Beach Holiday, Adult Getaway, Empty Nesters, Family, Group, Romantic, Self-Drive, Senior, Single.
BYO Sheets and Towels.
To check availability, make a booking and payments please visit our website:
1 Car port
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Torquay
Lifestyle in Torquay
Want to live in Torquay? 19A Campbell Street, Torquay could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.