193A Park River Close,
Mulgoa, NSW 2745
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4382046
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
PEACEFUL AND PRIVATE
** ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW AT A TIME THAT SUITS YOU, IT'S EASY **
To book an inspection on Real Estate or Domain just click on EMAIL THE AGENT or BOOK INSPECTION button and we will respond with a link to inspection times. You must REGISTER on the inspection time to view the property.
This two bedroom granny flat offers privacy and a peaceful surrounding. With a fireplace to keep you warm in the winter and a great view from the balcony.
- Two bedrooms, ceiling fan to main
- Built in robes to both bedrooms.
- Good sized open plan living space
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning and fireplace
- Balconies off each room and living area
- Good size bathroom with separate toilet
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking
- Internal laundry
- Peaceful location
- Off street parking
- Applications will not be accepted unless the applicant has viewed the property and provided 100 points of ID with their application form.
- Upon approval the successful applicant will be required to put a 1 weeks rent holding deposit to secure the premises within 2 hours.
- Pets Considered
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mulgoa
Lifestyle in Mulgoa
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 193A Park River Close, Mulgoa before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.