1914/33 Mackenzie Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,348 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4582128
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect location near RMIT!
Are you seeking a slice of inner-city serenity are sure to love this fully furnished 1-bedroom apartment that's ready to live in. Sleek modern appointments and a spacious floorplan welcoming an abundance of natural light are complemented by a soothing backdrop over the neighbouring Carlton Gardens, while access to the communal building recreation and relaxation hub adds an element of resort-style luxury and leisure. Ideally located to easily access Lygon St cafes and restaurants, leafy East Melbourne, CBD shopping and theatre districts, top universities and an array of public transport options, it makes for a brilliant lifestyle whatever your pleasure.
- Fully furnished throughout in a smart and contemporary style
- Sparkling Caesarstone kitchen featuring Miele appliances and drawer dishwasher
- Spacious open-plan living/meals area steps out to undercover balcony
- Beautiful outlook over Carlton Gardens greenery and Exhibition Building grandeur
- Bright double bedroom fitted with mirrored built-in robes
- Reverse-cycle heating/cooling, Euro laundry with washer and dryer, secure intercom entry and secure lift access
- Full resident access to communal lounge, gym, multiple sky gardens and an open air swimming pool with a sun-kissed north-facing deck
This property is fully furnished and available from 05th October 2021, lease period is for 6-12 months.
Please check the walkthrough video attached below:
**Mask is mandatory during Inspections until further notice**
People cannot attend any Landmark site if they:
• are ill;
• have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are awaiting medical clearance;
• have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days; or
• arrived in Australia or New Zealand from overseas, and have not self-isolated for 14 days.
People can return to Landmark sites after 14 days of isolation and without presenting any symptoms of the virus.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1914/33 Mackenzie Street, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: alarm system, air-conditioning, and pool.