West Melbourne, VIC 3003
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4268808
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1912/65 Dudley Street, West Melbourne, Vic 3003 (Furnished)
This apartment features two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, one bathroom, one parking, gourmet kitchen, open plan living area, balcony and views across the CBD skyline. Elegant interiors and spacious floor plans that are both beautiful and practical. Deluxe kitchen is featured with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and stone benches. Beautifully designed central bathroom offers large shower, sleek lines and plenty of storage space. Internal laundry with space for washer and dryer.
Surrounded by Flagstaff Gardens and Train Stations, Queen Victoria Markets, and Melbourne University. 2 minutes' walk will take you to La Trobe St with access to Tram 30 and Tram 35, which take you directly to Melbourne Central and RMIT University.
- Landscaped Courtyards and rooftop with garden and outdoor lounge
- Rooftop BBQ
- Theatre Room for private use by residents
- Pool and gym
- 0.65km to Flagstaff Station
- 0.75km to Queen Victoria Market
- 1.0km to Southern Cross Station
- 1.3km to Melbourne Central Station
- 2.1km to Flinders St Station
Please contact Alice Wang 0420650628 to find out more and to arrange a viewing.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Melbourne
Lifestyle in West Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1912/65 Dudley, West Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.