1909/118 Kavanagh Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 4102668
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Epic: 19th Floor - Lovely Two Bedroom Apartment!
UNFURNISHED - This modern and stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is located in the stunning EPIC complex! Located just a short walk to South Melbourne Market, Crown, the arts precinct, public transport, Southbank cafes and restaurants!
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
- Large private balcony
- Modern kitchen featuring gas cooktops and stone benchtops
- Master bedroom featuring private ensuite
- Second bedroom with built in robe
- One secure car space included
- 24-hour concierge, video intercom system and keyless building entry
- Secure high speed elevators
- Indoor pool, gym and tennis court
- Average 8 Star energy rating and double-glazed windows for noise and climate insulation
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1909/118 Kavanagh Street, Southbank before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.