1908/33 Mackenzie Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3901855
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartment at 33M
Perfectly positioned in the CBD, this apartment is located in one of Melbourne's most sought-after residential towers - 33M.
Only a short stroll to Lygon Street, RMIT, Melbourne Central, The University of Melbourne and Queen Victoria Market, and minutes' walking distance to China Town you will truly be living in and among the world's most liveable city and all it has to offer.
This beautiful furnished apartment is located on level 19 and features
- Open plan living design and quality fit out by Multiplex
- Stylish kitchen with Miele appliances including dishwasher
- Fully tiled bathroom and Euro laundry
- Split system air conditioning and double glazed windows
Residents have free use of the on-site facilities including in-ground pool, spa, club lounge, fully equipped gym and extensive landscaped gardens. This property is not to be missed.
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
DON'T MISS OUT! Please book for an inspection today.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 1908/33 Mackenzie Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.