1908/250 Elizabeth Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,739 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4677193
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Two Bed With Iconic Melbourne Outlook - 6 Month Lease
HOW DO I REGISTER TO INSPECT ? - Instructions available below this ad.
This two bedroom in one of the most popular blocks in the city offers you direct access to all the action of Melbourne's incredible nightlife and shopping!
- Iconic Melbourne outlook from living and bedroom
- Modern kitchen with stone bench top and ample storage
- Gas cook top, electric oven, fridge and dishwasher included
- Large bright living dining area
- Two generous sized bedrooms with mirrored robes
- Central bathroom with European laundry
- Great communal Gym, lap pool and roof top outdoor area
- Gas & water usage are included in the rent
- 6 Month Lease
****To Register for Inspection****
You must register to inspect our properties. To see times & book your inspection please click "contact the agent" a quick registration link will be sent to you.
Harcourts Melbourne City, Estate Agents, specialising in sales & leasing of Warehouse, Heritage, Unique WHU properties in Melbournes inner city.
For information on inner city property for sale or rent or for expert real estate advice visit:
or phone us on 03 9664 8100
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1908/250 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne.