1906/14 Kavanagh Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 3952442
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Rare Opportunity To Live in Century Tower!
We are COVID-19 friendly. You keep your space and I will keep mine. Please contact our agent for your personal tour of this home/apartment today.
This magnificent 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is flooded in natural light and perfectly located! Dont miss out on enjoying everything at your doorstep with only a short walk to cafes, restaurants, trams, freeway entrance, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbournes Art Precinct, South Melbourne Market, Melbourne Sports Precinct and the Domain Interchange.
- Functional open plan living and dining area with stunning natural light.
- The modern kitchen is tucked away, boasting huge amounts of storage and stainless steel appliances including range hood, gas stove, dishwasher and oven.
- Master bedroom includes built in robes and sweeping views over the Botanical Gardens, as well as featuring a sparkling bathroom with plenty of space to hide all of your things away.
- The spacious second bedroom is also drenched in natural light and boasts built in robes.
- Sparkling central bathroom includes shower over bath and Euro laundry.
- Enjoy the views from your own private balcony!
Additional features include one secure car space, security entry, video intercom, reverse cycle heating and cooling and access to resident only facilities including pool, gym and sauna.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Southbank includes gym, intercom, and secure parking. Apply to rent 1906/14 Kavanagh Street, Southbank today!