1906/163 City Road,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,470 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2337933
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Enjoy the Ultimate Southbank Lifestyle with this 2 Bedroom Apartment
In Southbank's most cultured location, you'll love life at 'The Summit'. High up on the 19th floor and offering modern fixtures, along with a bright and open floor plan, this partially furnished apartment has space where you need it, plus a brilliant location close to Southbank Promenade, South Melbourne Market and Crown Casino. Also offering peace of mind with an onsite building manager plus high-quality residents' amenities, including a heated, indoor swimming pool and gym, you'll fit right into the Southbank lifestyle.
This property is furnished, it will be available on the 27th of March 2020 and the lease period is 6/12 months.
**Please be advised that we can only conduct a private inspection and to book for one, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our inspecting agent will get back to you as soon as they can.
People cannot attend any Ray White site if they:
• are ill;
• have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are awaiting medical clearance;
• have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days; or
• arrived in Australia or New Zealand from overseas, and have not self-isolated for 14 days.
People can return to Ray White sites after 14 days of isolation and without presenting any symptoms of the virus.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1906/163 City Road, Southbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how