1904/45 Clarke Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4072894
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
LUXURIOUS HIGHRISE LIVING WITH EXTRAORDINARY VIEW
This well designed property on level 19 offers an open plan living/dining area and a corner kitchen with all modern appliances including built in dishwasher, microwave and gas stove. Boasting a brilliant view through double glazed floor-to-ceiling windows, this area also features floorboards and heating/cooling reverse cycled system for your comfort. Both bedrooms comprise floorboards, built in robes and their own window; master bedroom comprises a private fully tiled ensuite. Additional features include dryer, secure intercom entry, 1x basement carspace and 1x storage cage.
The Platinum Apartments communal areas that can be enjoyed are endless: 24 hour concierge, magnificent view from the gym & indoor pool on level 52, library, conference room available upon booking. Superior location only a few minutes away from South Melbourne, Crown Casino, cafes and restaurants, tram line at your door step. **Please note communal facilities are currently closed due to COVID-19.
- Private inspection is available for booking
- Please register your details by clicking on 'Book an inspection' or contact us directly
APPLY VIA 1FORM
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1904/45 Clarke Street, Southbank. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.