1903/2 Mary Street,
Burwood, NSW 2134
Available 6th February 2021
Rent ID: 4247496
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The highest residential tower in the heart of Burwood
We are proud to introduce the tallest residential tower in the Inner West suburb of Burwood - GM Tower. Situated next to Burwood train Station, Westfield Shopping Centre is just minutes away and is within walking distance to Elite School and Burwood Park. There are plenty of restaurants and cafes all around
This west and North-facing apartment offer stunning view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the sweeping Sydney skyline.
GM Tower is a single high rise building with cost-efficient corporate levies and energy usage and first-class architecture design.
The elegant features include:
* Expansive open plan living area
* Stone bench top kitchen with European stainless steel appliances
* Select Blend carpet and/or floating timber floors at your own choice
* Stunning city skyline and harbour bridge view
* Secure car space and storage area
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
* Walking distance to amenities including Burwood Railway Station and Westfield Shopping Centre
Spoil yourself and inspect now for this premier location where you can enjoy the first dawn of light on the horizon until sunset and into the starry night with city views.
For inspection please call Kevin at 0481 203 460 & Jeffrey 0412 817 991.
(No furniture included, no pets allowed)
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1903/2 Mary Street, Burwood before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.