1902/148 Elizabeth Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4172403
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern One Bedroom With Views
Positioned on the 19th floor of the Hyde Park Towers building, this one bedroom apartment enjoys city views. It is well designed and boasts an abundance of light, accentuated by large windows from every room. Located in the heart of the city, it is moments to Town Hall Station, Hyde Park, World Square and a large selection of Sydneys best restaurants, cafes and entertainment venues.
* Open plan living area, city views
* Stylish kitchen, gas cooking
* One bedroom, built-in robes
* Bathroom with bath tub
* Gym and swimming pool facilities
COVID-19 Inspection Policy: If you are joining one of our home opens, please ensure that you register in advance through the link on the website, otherwise access may be denied on the day.
To apply now, please use this link: https://taylors.com.au/rent
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1902/148 Elizabeth Street, Sydney. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and balcony.