19 Wyatt Road,
Hocking, WA 6065
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th July 2021
Rent ID: 4410197
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOCKING - WHEN LOCATION IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST! INCLUDES 3.5KW - 16 SOLAR POWER PANELS
HOME OPEN TUESDAY 15TH JUNE 2021 - 4:30PM TO 4:40PM - PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR NAME AND THE CODE 19WYATT TO 0412 160 438 - THANK YOU.
Available from 16th July 2021 on a min 12 month lease.
When location is an absolute must!
Only 270m to the Wyatt Grove Shopping Centre, 550m to Hocking Primary School, 350m to Chesterfield Park and a short 3min drive to Wanneroo Central.
Easy access to Bus Route 467 at your doorstep making public transport a breeze to the CBD and Joondalup.
This beautifully presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home has all the room and essential features for modern day living.
Features Include :
- Spacious master bedroom with ceiling fan and wall mounted T.V. bracket ready for easy
- Ensuite and walk in robe
- Generous sized open lounge with door to the entry passage separating the parents living
quarters to the rest of the home
- Massive open plan living area with kitchen, meals, family and additional games
room/activity room (great for the full size billiard table)
- Inbuilt entertainment unit in the family area
- Shoppers entry into the kitchen
- Double fridge/freezer recess and microwave recess
- Stainless steel wall mounted oven and gas cooktop
- Dishwasher recess
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all a good size
- Bedroom 2 with BIR and additional shelving
- Bedroom 3 has a WIR with a ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 with BIR and overhead shelving cabinets
- Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Laundry with walk in linen recess
- Huge undercover back yard with separate raised decking area with fire pit
- Easy care reticulated garden bed
- Remote controlled garage door
Additional Features include :
- 3.5kw, 16 panel SOLAR POWER SYSTEM
- Security Alarm System
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning throughout
- Computer network system with CAT6 cabling, which is great for streaming endless movies
- West facing house for the northern sun which helps reduce power running costs
- Reticulated gardens
- Fenced front yard
- Security screen front door to allow cooling afternoon breeze in
- Water feature outside dining area
- Laminate flooring to all living areas
This home is just absolutely jam packed with features and nothing has been spared.
To arrange a private viewing, please contact Sue Heggs on 0412 160 438
Sue Heggs Property Management
2 Garage spaces
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hocking
Lifestyle in Hocking
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
19 Wyatt Road, Hocking, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hocking.