19 Wincott Street,
Salisbury, QLD 4107
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th December 2021
Rent ID: 4027426
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Welcome to 19 Wincott Street, Salisbury!
Renovated home in the heart of Salisbury overlooking beautiful nature reserve, with an elevated covered front deck to enjoy the mature bush land views and afternoon breeze.
Featuring polished wooden floors throughout with VJ walls, block out blinds and block out curtains installed in all bedrooms, and plantation shutters in the living room, this home offers quality inclusions, with a self-monitored security system in place for the occupants peace of mind. Available from 17/12/2021 and ready to view now with notice to the current occupants, put this home on your MUST VIEW list!
Live the ultimate Queensland lifestyle with ceiling fans and air conditioning installed, new bathroom with luxurious fittings and full size bath, and includes a large under house cement floor storage area with built in shelving, single lock up garage and off street parking available under a shade sail, this beautiful home will suit a variety of living situations.
Please call Mark Ward Property on (07) 3277 7727 to register to attend an Open Home with an agent using your full name and best contact details or simply send through an enquiry and one of our team will call you to discuss further. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an approved application form or download from our website https://markwardproperty.com/rental-forms/
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE :
- Elevated alfresco outdoor deck located at the front of the home overlooking bush land, with a security screen installed on front door
- Open Plan living rooms with polished wooden floors, air conditioning and ceiling fan installed, plantation shutters on windows, with a feature wall servery through to the kitchen from the dining nook
- Kitchen includes mains gas hob stove, electric oven, with dishwasher and range hood installed, subway splash back tiles, also includes great storage options
- Master bedroom features polished wooden floors, block out blinds with curtains included, air conditioning and ceiling fan installed, built in robes with storage
- Bedroom 2 is a double sized bedroom with a built in robe, polished wooden floors, block out blinds and curtains, air conditioning and ceiling fan installed
- Bedroom 3 is a single room with a built in robe, with polished wooden floors, block out blinds and curtains
- Bathroom has been recently renovated with modern tones, includes a full sized bath and a frameless tiled shower
- Dual flush toilet with inbuilt eco water saving handwashing system, not located in the bathroom, with a second toilet also included downstairs for ease of access when using the downstairs laundry
- Fully fenced rear yard with side gates and fenced front yard outdoor pet friendly by application with conditions applicable
- Large concrete floor lock up storage under house with 1 car garaging, separate dual flush toilet and laundry are also located downstairs, with a full sized hills hoist installed in the back yard
- Available from 17th December 2021
Please call Mark Ward Property on (07) 3277 7727 today to register to attend an Open Home.
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Salisbury
Lifestyle in Salisbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Salisbury comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 19 Wincott Street, Salisbury today!