19 Union Street,
Riverwood, NSW 2210
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1926775
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family House with Air Conditioning and Floor Tiles located on A Quiet Street
This well-maintained house is an ideal home for a small family.
Main features include:
- 3 good size bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe
- Modern bathroom with addition separated toilet with laundry.
- Updated eat-in kitchen with space for dining table.
- Air- conditioning in the lounge room and two bedrooms
- Undercover carport and undercover area.
- Large and level backyard with lots of potential
- Located in a quiet and private street
- Close to park and shops with walking distance to train station
- Tiles throughout
- Security window and fly screens
Step 1. View the VIDEO (if available) on this advertisement/page for a video inspection.
Step 2. Send a TEXT MESSAGE to Andrew WU 0422 836 577 with your NAME, this PROPERTY ADDRESS and a TIME or PERIODS OF TIME you would like to inspect.
Any questions AFTER viewing the video (if applicable) please call Andrew WU 0422 836 577 or make an enquiry on this page.
HOW TO APPLY?
Best to APPLY ONLINE on www.realestate.com.au through 1form (if applicable)
If not advertised on www. realestate.com.au, download the APPLICATION FORM on www.raywhiteriverwood.com.au (on the page for this property)
Please send applications to ANDREW.WU@RAYWHITE.COM or the office at 60 Thurlow Street, Riverwood
One set of the application form and supporting documents from EACH ADULT on the lease.
An incomplete application could result in a delay.
- 100 points of IDENTIFICATION:
Passport (40 points) or Citizenship certificate. if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa;
Current drivers licence (40 points);
Birth Certificate (30 points);
Proof of age card (30 points);
Medicare card (20 points);
Credit card (20 points);
Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points);
Bank statement (10 points);
Telephone account statement (10 points);
Gas account statement (10 points);
Electricity account statement (10 points);
- Proof of INCOME:
Three most recent payslips and/or bank statement of the most recent 3 months showing your incomes such as salary;
If self-employed - tax returns and business registration instead of payslips, plus the bank statements.
- Proof of rental history:
Three Most recent rental receipts from (your private landlord); or
Print out of the updated rental ledger (from your current agent); or
Contact detail of the primary tenant of your current residential address (if you are sub-letting; or
Contact detail of the owner of your current residential address (if you are moving from home or a homeowner).
- Proof of current address: most recent utility statement or Council rates notice
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Riverwood
Lifestyle in Riverwood
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 19 Union Street, Riverwood is perfect for the growing family.